Monday 18 February 2013

F.A.W.N.

Hello! happy Monday!
How are you all today? Hope you had a great weekend!
Some of my friends from home were here and so I spent the majority of it in bed with a hangover but it was a lot of fun!

My look for today...hype on LOOKBOOK HERE!
The T-Shirt is from F.A.W.N Couture, which is the company of a guy I know which makes really cool tees and sweatshirts at great prices, all made in the UK. Check them out here: F.A.W.N. I've worn this tee way too many times since I got it at Christmas but I love it and it's so easy to throw on, and, obviously, it's black which as we all know is my favourite colour!
My shoes, ohh my shoes! I got them from TK Maxx after having had the sample shoe sat on my desk for months! They're Bullboxer and I love the cut-out detailing and also the silver panels on the heel and toe.
I think this is a very 'me' outfit!

What have you been wearing recently?








Have a great week!
<3 Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment